RadioLocman.com Electronics ru
Advanced Search +

Go Back   RadioLocman Forum > Electronics and ... > Beginners

Beginners Questions from beginners.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:02 AM   #1
bmu61p

bmu61p is on a distinguished road
Default Books on the basics of harmonic reject mixers

I am new to the development of the RF and may use the book, covering the mathematical foundations of the harmonic mixers refusal.

I would be grateful if someone could offer me.
A Google search returns documents that are expected already experience in the field. I'm really looking for introductory material on the topic.
bmu61p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 01:58 AM   #2
Mohammed al-Fassi

Mohammed al-Fassi is on a distinguished road

There are a number of rather detailed treatments of non-50% duty cycle mixers that were published over the past 1-2 years. Most are fairly deep on the mathematics.

Mirzaei, A.; Darabi, H.; , "Analysis of Imperfections on Performance of 4-Phase Passive-Mixer-Based High-Q Bandpass Filters in SAW-Less Receivers," Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, IEEE Transactions on , vol.58, no.5, pp.879-892, May 2011

Andrews, C.; Molnar, A.C.; , "A Passive Mixer-First Receiver With Digitally Controlled and Widely Tunable RF Interface," Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of , vol.45, no.12, pp.2696-2708, Dec. 2010

Mirzaei, A.; Darabi, H.; Leete, J.C.; Yuyu Chang; , "Analysis and Optimization of Direct-Conversion Receivers With 25% Duty-Cycle Current-Driven Passive Mixers," Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, IEEE Transactions on , vol.57, no.9, pp.2353-2366, Sept. 2010

Andrews, C.; Molnar, A.C.; , "Implications of Passive Mixer Transparency for Impedance Matching and Noise Figure in Passive Mixer-First Receivers," Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, IEEE Transactions on , vol.57, no.12, pp.3092-3103, Dec. 2010
Mohammed al-Fassi is offline   Reply With Quote