24 Lead Narrow Dual-In-Line Plastic Package
Package Outline Drawing (POD)
- Download » PDF, 12 Kb
Plastic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Dual-In-Line Plastic Packages (PDIP)
E24.3 (JEDEC MS-001-AF ISSUE D) N 24 LEAD NARROW BODY DUAL-IN-LINE PLASTIC
AREA 1 2 3 N/2 INCHES
-B-SYMBOL -AE D
PLANE -C-A2 SEATING
L D1 e B1 D1 eA A1 eC B
0.010 (0.25) M C
L C A B S C eB NOTES:
1. Controlling Dimensions: INCH. In case of conflict between English and
Metric dimensions, the inch dimensions control.
2. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M-1982.
3. Symbols are defined in the вЂњMO Series Symbol ListвЂќ in Section 2.2 of
Publication No. 95.
4. Dimensions A, A1 and L are measured with the package seated in
JEDEC seating plane gauge GS-3.
5. D, D1, and E1 dimensions do not include mold flash or protrusions.
Mold flash or protrusions shall not exceed 0.010 inch (0.25mm).
6. E and eA are measured with the leads constrained to be perpendicular to datum -C-. ...