Hermetic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Ceramic Dual-In-Line Frit Seal Packages (CERDIP)
F28.6 MIL-STD-1835 GDIP1-T28 (D-10, CONFIGURATION A) LEAD FINISH c1 28 LEAD CERAMIC DUAL-IN-LINE FRIT SEAL PACKAGE -D-A-BASE
-Bbbb S C A-B S -C-S1 0.232 -5.92 -0.026 0.36 0.66 2 b1 0.014 0.023 0.36 0.58 3 b2 0.045 0.065 1.14 1.65 -b3 0.023 0.045 0.58 1.14 4 c 0.008 0.018 0.20 0.46 2 c1 0.008 0.015 0.20 0.38 3 D -1.490 -37.85 5 E 0.500 0.610 15.49 5 eA ccc M C A -B S e eA/2 c aaa M C A -B S D S D S NOTES:
1. Index area: A notch or a pin one identification mark shall be located adjacent to pin one and shall be located within the shaded
area shown. The manufacturerвЂ™s identification shall not be used
as a pin one identification mark.
2. The maximum limits of lead dimensions b and c or M shall be
measured at the centroid of the finished lead surfaces, when
solder dip or tin plate lead finish is applied.
3. Dimensions b1 and c1 apply to lead base metal only. Dimension
M applies to lead plating and finish thickness.
4. Corner leads (1, N, N/2, and N/2+1) may be configured with a
partial lead paddle. For this configuration dimension b3 replaces
5. This dimension allows for off-center lid, meniscus, and glass
6. Dimension Q shall be measured from the seating plane to the
7. Measure dimension S1 at all four corners. …