Datasheet Intersil HS1-26C32EH-Q
Radiation Hardened Quad Differential Line Receiver
- Download » Datasheet PDF, 256 Kb, Revision: 2017-11-08
HS-26C32RH, HS-26C32EH Datasheet
HS-26C32RH, HS-26C32EH FN3402
May 28, 2013 Radiation Hardened Quad Differential Line Receiver
The Intersil HS-26C32RH, HS-26C32EH are differential line
receivers designed for digital data transmission over balanced
lines and meets the requirements of EIA Standard RS-422.
Radiation hardened CMOS processing assures low power
consumption, high speed, and reliable operation in the most
severe radiation environments.
The HS-26C32RH, HS-26C32EH have an input sensitivity
typically of 200mV over the common mode input voltage
range of п‚±7V. The receivers are also equipped with input fail
safe circuitry, which causes the outputs to go to a logic вЂњ1вЂќ
when the inputs are open. Enable and Disable functions are
common to all four receivers.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the
Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD
numbers listed in the вЂњOrdering InformationвЂќ table must be
used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are
contained in SMD 5962-95689. A вЂњhot-linkвЂќ is provided on our
homepage for downloading Features Electrically screened to SMD #5962-95689 QML qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 requirements 1.2 micron radiation hardened CMOS ...
|Package||16 Ld SBDIP|
|Description||Radiation Hardened Quad Differential Line Receiver|
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||300|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||50|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55 to 125|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)|
- Space & Harsh Environment > Rad Hard Analog > RH Interface
HS126C32EHQ, HS1 26C32EH Q
- Datasheet P89LV51RD2FA,512 - NXP Microcontrollers (MCU) 3 V 64K/1K FL 12/6
- Datasheet INA126EA - Texas Instruments AMP INSTRUMENTATION, MSOP8, 126
- Datasheet INA126PA - Burr-Brown IC, AMP INSTRUMENTATION, DIP8, 126
- Datasheet INA126UA - Burr-Brown IC, AMP INSTRUMENTATION, SOIC8, 126
- Datasheet NTTFS4823NTAG - ON Semiconductor N CHANNEL MOSFET, 30 V, 12.6 A, WDFN8