Datasheet Microchip SY100EL52ZG
The SY10/100EL52 are differential data, differential clock D flip-flops
- Download » Datasheet, PDF, 81 Kb, 11-17-2016
SY10/100EL52 - Differential Data and Clock D Flip-Flop
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS SY100EL52 DESCRIPTION FEATURES
SY10EL52 DIFFERENTIAL DATA AND
CLOCK D FLIP-FLOP Micrel, Inc. 365ps propagation delay
2.0GHz toggle frequency
Internal 75kв„¦ input pull-down resistors
Available in 8-pin SOIC package The SY10/100EL52 are differential data, differential
clock D flip-flops. These devices are functionally
equivalent to the E452 devices, with higher performance
capabilities. With propagation delays and output transition
times significantly faster than the E452, the EL52 is ideally
suited for those applications which require the ultimate
in AC performance.
Data enters the master portion of the flip-flop when
the clock is LOW and is transferred to the slave, and
thus the outputs, upon a positive transition of the clock.
The differential clock inputs also allow the EL52 to be
used as a negative edge triggered device.
The EL52 employs input clamping circuitry so that, ...
|Lifecycle Status||Not Recommended for new designs|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to +85 °C|
|Supply Voltage||5 V|
- Clock and Timing > Clock and Data Distribution > Flip Flops, Registers
- Datasheet PBSS8510PA - NXP TRANSISTOR, NPN, 100 V, 5.2 A, SOT1061
- Datasheet IRFI9520GPBF - Vishay P CH MOSFET, -100 V, 5.2 A, TO-220
- Datasheet IRG4PC50KPBF - International Rectifier IGBT, 600 V, 52 A, TO-247AC
- Datasheet IRG4PC50KDPBF - International Rectifier IGBT, 600 V, 52 A, TO-247AC
- Datasheet PBSS304NZ - NXP TRANS, NPN, 60 V, 5.2 A, L SAT, SOT223