In-System Programmer-Debugger Atmel Power Debugger (ATPOWERDEBUGGER)
Atmel Power Debugger is a powerful development tool for debugging and programming ARM® Cortex®-M based Atmel® SAM and Atmel AVR® microcontrollers using JTAG, SWD, PDI, debugWIRE, aWire, TPI or SPI target interfaces.
In addition the Atmel Power Debugger has two independent current sensing channels for measuring and optimizing the power consumption of a design.
Atmel Power Debugger also includes a CDC virtual COM port interface as well as Atmel Data Gateway Interface channels for streaming application data to the host computer from a SPI, USART, TWI or GPIO source.
The Power Debugger is a CMSIS-DAP compatible debugger which works with Atmel Studio 7.0 or later, or other frontend software capable of connecting to a generic CMSIS-DAP unit.
The Power Debugger streams power measurements and application debug data to Atmel Data Vizualiser for real-time analysis.
- Supports JTAG, SWD, PDI, TPI, aWire, SPI and debugWIRE interfaces
- Two independent measurement channels measuring both voltage and current simultaneously — One high resolution channel that can measure 100nA to 100mA and one lower resolution channel that can measure 1mA to 1A.
- Adjustable power supply that can be used to power the target application — Voltage adjustable between 1.6V and 5.5V. Can deliver up to 100mA
- USB feed-through connection for easy measurement of current consumption of USB powered target board
- 1.62 to 5.5V target operation
- USB powered
- Provides both ARM Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin) pin-out and AVR JTAG connector pin-out
- CDC virtual COM port interface
- Atmel Data Gateway Interface channels for streaming application data to the host computer from a SPI, USART, TWI or GPIO source
Power Debugger kit contents:
- Main unit with plastic back-plate
- 2xUSB cable
- 10-lead squid cable
- Flat cable (10-pin 50mil connector and 6-pin 100mil connector)
- Adapter board (20-pin 100mil connector, 6-pin 50mil connector and 10-pin 100mil connector)
- 20-pin 100mil jumper cable
Main Features of Programmer