Development kit IAR KSK-STM32-JL
IAR KickStart Kit for STM32 contains all the necessary hardware and software and allows you to design, develop, integrate and test your applications:
- STM32 development board
- IAR visualSTATE evaluation edition, 20-state limitation (including example projects)
- IAR PowerPac for ARM evaluation edition (including board support)
- IAR Embedded Workbench with a 32KB edition of IAR C/C++ Compiler (including example projects)
- IAR J-LINK Lite for ARM debug probe
- Micrium board support
STM32 Development Board
- STM32F103RB MCU with a 128 K Flash (64 pin)
- JTAG/SWD interface connector
- Status LED
- Power-supply LED
- Reset Button
- External power connector
- Powered via 400 mA supplied from J-Link-ARM-KS pin 19, jumper selectable
- Two RS232 connectors
- USB Connector
- CAN connector
- Potentiometer (AN-TR)
- LCD: 16 characters per line, two lines, 5×7 char.
- 16 user LEDs
- Three user push buttons to simulate external events
- One Wake-up button
- I2C routed to header pins
- SPI routed to header pins
- SD/MMC Card socket
- User prototype wire wrap area
- Microphone jac
- Headphone jac
- RoHS compliant
IAR visualSTATE is a UML-compliant graphical design environment for reactive systems, with advanced formal verification and validation tools as well as a very powerful code generator.
visualSTATE represents any complex reactive system with UML state machines.
The use of state machine diagrams is exceptionally beneficial for control logic oriented applications such as monitoring, metering and control applications where reliability, size and deterministic execution are the main criteria, which makes visualSTATE the ideal design tool for ARM-based projects.
IAR PowerPac for ARM
IAR PowerPac is a fully-featured real-time operating system (RTOS) combined with a high performance file system. IAR PowerPac is tightly integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench and comes with sample projects and board support packages for ARM devices from different manufacturers.
The IAR PowerPac family also includes IAR PowerPac USB, a USB device stack that is sold as an add-on product to IAR PowerPac for ARM.
IAR PowerPac for ARM supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM9E, ARM10E, ARM11, SecurCore, Cortex M3, and XScale devices.
IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM
IAR Embedded Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment with a complete and easy-to-use set of C/C++ cross compiler and debugger tools for professional embedded applications.
- KickStart 32KB IAR C/C++ Compiler for ARM
- Project manager
- Linker and librarian tools
- C-SPY debugger
- Full integration with IAR J-Link
KSDKSTM32, KSDKSTM32PL, KSKSTM32JL, KSDKSTM32, KSDKSTM32 PL, KSK STM32 JL, KSDKSTM32 KSDKSTM32-PL KSK-STM32-JL, KSDKSTM32 KSDKSTM32-PL KSK-STM32-JL