Mil-Std-1835 CDIP2-T40(D-5,Config C)40 Lead Ceramic Dual-In-Line Metal Seal PKG
Package Outline Drawing (POD)
- Download », PDF, 14 Kb
Hermetic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Ceramic Dual-In-Line Metal Seal Packages (SBDIP)
D40.6 MIL-STD-1835 CDIP2-T40 (D-5, CONFIGURATION C) LEAD FINISH c1
-A-40 LEAD CERAMIC DUAL-IN-LINE METAL SEAL PACKAGE -DBASE
METAL E b1
-Bbbb S C A -B S SECTION A-A D S D BASE
PLANE Q S2
L S1 eA A A b2
b e eA/2 c aaa M C A -B S D S ccc M C A -B S D S NOTES:
1. Index area: A notch or a pin one identification mark shall be located adjacent to pin one and shall be located within the shaded
area shown. The manufacturerвЂ™s identification shall not be used
as a pin one identification mark.
2. The maximum limits of lead dimensions b and c or M shall be
measured at the centroid of the finished lead surfaces, when
solder dip or tin plate lead finish is applied.
3. Dimensions b1 and c1 apply to lead base metal only. Dimension
M applies to lead plating and finish thickness.
4. Corner leads (1, N, N/2, and N/2+1) may be configured with a
partial lead paddle. For this configuration dimension b3 replaces ...
|Height max||0.23 inch|
- Datasheet T7NS5D4-06 - Tyco RELAY, PCB, MINIATURE, SPCO, 10 A, 6 V
- Datasheet T7NS5D4-06 - TE Connectivity RELAY, PCB, MINIATURE, SPCO, 10 A, 6 V
- Datasheet EVLSRK2000-D-40 - STMicroelectronics OFFLINE POWER SUPPLY
- Datasheet UPSD3354D-40T6 - STMicroelectronics Microcontrollers (MCU) 8032 MCU USB
- Datasheet UPSD3312D-40T6 - STMicroelectronics Microcontrollers (MCU) 64K Flash 2K SRAM