DIP 4pin General Purpose Photocouple
- Download » Datasheet PDF, 251 Kb
PC817X Series DIP 4pin General Purpose
Photocoupler PC817X Series
в€— 4-channel package type is also available.
(model No. PC847X Series) в– Description в– Agency approvals/Compliance PC817X Series contains an IRED optically coupled
to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4pin DIP, available in wide-lead
spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 80V(*) and CTR is 50%
to 600% at input current of 5mA. 1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC817)
2. Package resin : UL flammability grade
(94V-0) в– Applications
1. I/O isolation for MCUs (Micro Controller Units)
2. Noise suppression in switching circuits
3. Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances в– Features
1. 4pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Soldering)
3. High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO:80V(*)
4. Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA,
5. Several CTR ranks available
6. High isolation voltage between input and output ...