Datasheet Microchip SY100EL91ZG
The SY100EL91 is a triple PECL-to-ECL translator
- Download » Datasheet PDF, 87 Kb, File published: Nov 4, 2016
SY100EL91 - TRIPLE PECL-TO-ECL TRANSLATOR
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS
Micrel, Inc. TRIPLE
PECL-TO-ECL TRANSLATOR SY100EL91 SY100EL91 DESCRIPTION FEATURES
в– 620ps typical propagation delay The SY100EL91 is a triple PECL-to-ECL translator. It
receives standard voltage PECL signals and translates
them to different ECL output signals.
A VBB output is provided for interfacing with single
ended PECL signals at the input. If a single ended input
is to be used, the VBB output should be connected to the
D input. The active signal would then drive the D input.
When used, the VBB output should be bypassed to ground
via a 0.01ВµF capacitor. The VBB output is designed to act
as the switching reference for the EL91 under single
ended input switching conditions. As a result this pin can
only source/sink up to 0.5mA of current.
To accomplish the level translation the EL91 requires
three power rails. The VCC supply should be connected
to the positive supply, and the V EE pin should be
connected to the negative power supply. The GND pins
as expected are connected to the system ground plane.
Both VEE and VCC should be bypassed to ground via
Under open input conditions, the D input will be biased ...
|Lifecycle Status||Not Recommended for new designs|
|Core Supply Voltage||3.3/5.0 V|
|No. of Channels||Triple|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to +85 °C|
|Output Frequency||0.5 Max|
|Output Voltage||3.3/5.0 V|
|Propagation Delay||750 Max|
|Within Device Skew||100 Max|
- Clock and Timing > Clock and Data Distribution > Translators
- Datasheet IRFR120NPBF - International Rectifier MOSFET, N, 100 V, 9.1 A, D-PAK
- Datasheet IRFU120NPBF - International Rectifier MOSFET, N, 100 V, 9.1 A, I-PAK
- Datasheet 1SMB5924BT3G - ON Semiconductor DIODE, ZENER 9.1 V
- Datasheet RLZTE-119.1B - Rohm DIODE, ZENER, 9.1 V
- Datasheet BZD27C91P/G2 - Vishay ZENER DIODE 91 V