WAKE-UP TIMER IC
© ABLIC Inc., 2019 PROGRAMMABLE WAKE-UP TIMER IC
WITH BUILT-IN QUARTZ CRYSTAL
Rev.1.0_00 The wake-up timer IC allows for intermittent system operation by periodically waking up the system.
The S-35710M compares the timer value and the value written to the internal register, and outputs a wake-up signal (interrupt
signal) when the values match each other.
The timer of the S-35710M is a 24-bit binary-up counter.
The internal register data can be set freely by users via a 2-wire serial interface. Consequently, the time before the occurrence
of a wake-up signal (interrupt signal) can be set freely.
Since the S-35710M has a built-in quartz crystal, a matching assessment of the IC and the quartz crystal is unnecessary.
Moreover, the number of external parts can also be reduced. Features
• Built-in 32.768 kHz quartz crystal
• Wake-up function (Alarm interrupt function): Settable on the second time scale from 1 second to 194 days
(Approximately half a year)
• Low current consumption:
0.25 μA typ. (VDD = 3.0 V, Ta = +25°C)
• Wide range of operation voltage:
1.8 V to 5.5 V
• 2-wire (I2C-bus) CPU interface
• Operation temperature range:
Ta = −40°C to +85°C …