Development Platform Digilent chipKIT UNO32 (Microchip TDGL002)
|Part Number||chipKIT Uno32|
The chipKIT Uno32 combines compatibility with the popular Arduino open source hardware prototyping platform with the performance of the Microchip PIC32 microcontroller.
The Uno32 is the same form factor as the Arduino Uno board and is compatible with Arduino shields. It features a USB serial port interface for connection to the IDE and can be powered via USB or an external power supply.
The Uno32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX320F128 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80Mhz, 128K of flash program memory and 16K of SRAM data memory.
- Microchip PIC32MX320F128 processor
- 80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS
- 128K Flash, 16K SRAM
- Compatible with existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources
- Can also be programmed using Microchip's MPLAB (along with a PICkit 3 or 6-pin header)
- Arduino "Uno" form factor
- Compatible with Arduino shields
- 42 available I/O
- User LED
The Uno32 can be programmed using an environment based on the original Arduino IDE modified to support PIC32. In addition, the Uno32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB development environment and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.