Microchip Curiosity PIC32MZEF Development Board (DM320104)
The Curiosity PIC32 MZ EF Development Board is a fully integrated 32-bit development platform featuring the high performance PIC32MZ EF Series (PIC32MZ2048EFM) that has a 2MB Flash, 512KB RAM, integrated FPU, Crypto accelerator and excellent connectivity options.
|For DM320104-BNDL Amazon FreeRTOS Curiosity PIC32MZ EF Bundle board||289 $|
The Curiosity Development Board includes an integrated programmer/debugger ,an on board Wi-Fi-N module MRF24WN0MA-I/RM100 and is fully integrated with Microchip’s MPLAB X IDE.
Each board provides two MikroBus expansion sockets from MicroElektronika and a Microchip X32 header to enable customers seeking accelerated application prototype development.
Boards are fully integrated into PIC32’s powerful software framework, MPLAB Harmony that a provides flexible and modular interface to application development , a rich set of inter-operable software stack (TCP-IP,USB) and easy to use features.
X32 Boards compatible with Curiosity Board are: PIC32 Audio Codec Daughter Card - AK4642EN (AC320100)
The boards and ecosystem have been designed to provide an excellent out of the box experience. Customers would be able to download and run example applications /projects instantly on the boards without the need to install the entire ecosystem. The demos have been developed to showcase PIC32 MCU features and application development ecosystem.
The board offers expansion capabilities making it an excellent choice for a rapid prototyping board in Connectivity, IOT and general purpose applications.
- PIC32MZ2048EFM100 32-bit microcontroller with 2MB Flash, 512KB RAM, integrated FPU ,Crypto accelerator and excellent connectivity options.
- X32 header for audio I/O using Microchip audio daughter boards
- PIC32 Audio Codec Daughter Card - AK4642EN (AC320100)
- On Board WI-FI N Module, MRF24WN0MA, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n compliant wireless module
- Header for flexible Ethernet PHY
- Compatible with ETHERNET PHY DAUGHTER BOARD AC320004-3
- The Microchip LAN8720A PHY Daughter Board is populated with a small footprint RMII 10/100 Ethernet transceiver (LAN8720A).
- GPIO expansion header
- Debug USB connector for programming/debugging
- Target USB connector for PIC32 USB connectivity (Device/Host mode).
- Two mikroBUS click sockets to expand functionality using MikroElektronika Click Adapter Boards
- Header for external 5V input .
- On-Board Debugger.
- ICSP header for external debugger, such as MPLAB REAL ICE or MPLAB ICD 3
- Three user LEDs , One RGB LED.
- One User and Reset Button.
- Curiosity PIC32MZEF Development Board
- 802.11B/G/N MRF24WN0MA-I/RM100 Module with integrated antenna mounted on board
Main Features of Kit or Board