Plastic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Dual-In-Line Plastic Packages (PDIP)
E16.3 (JEDEC MS-001-BB ISSUE D) N 16 LEAD DUAL-IN-LINE PLASTIC PACKAGE
AREA 1 2 3 INCHES N/2
-B-AD E BASE
PLANE -C-A2 SEATING
L D1 e B1 D1 A1 eC B
0.010 (0.25) M C A B S SYMBOL MIN MAX MIN MAX NOTES A -0.210 -5.33 4 A1 0.015 -0.39 -4 A2 0.115 0.195 2.93 4.95 -B 0.014 0.022 0.356 0.558 -C
L B1 0.045 0.070 1.15 1.77 8, 10 eA C 0.008 0.014 C D 0.735 0.775 18.66 eB NOTES:
1. Controlling Dimensions: INCH. In case of conflict between English and
Metric dimensions, the inch dimensions control.
2. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M-1982.
3. Symbols are defined in the вЂњMO Series Symbol ListвЂќ in Section 2.2 of
Publication No. 95.
4. Dimensions A, A1 and L are measured with the package seated in JEDEC seating plane gauge GS-3.
5. D, D1, and E1 dimensions do not include mold flash or protrusions.
Mold flash or protrusions shall not exceed 0.010 inch (0.25mm).
6. E and eA are measured with the leads constrained to be perpendicular to datum -C-.
7. eB and eC are measured at the lead tips with the leads unconstrained.
eC must be zero or greater.
8. B1 maximum dimensions do not include dambar protrusions. Dambar …