20 Lead Dual-In-Line Plastic Package
Package Outline Drawing (POD)
- Download », PDF, 12 Kb
Plastic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Dual-In-Line Plastic Packages (PDIP)
E20.3 (JEDEC MS-001-AD ISSUE D) N 20 LEAD DUAL-IN-LINE PLASTIC PACKAGE E1
AREA 1 2 3 INCHES N/2
PLANE -C-A2 SEATING
L D1 e B1 D1 A1 eC B
0.010 (0.25) M C A B S SYMBOL MIN MAX MIN MAX NOTES A -0.210 -5.33 4 A1 0.015 -0.39 -4 A2 0.115 0.195 2.93 4.95 -B 0.014 0.022 0.356 0.558 -C
L B1 0.045 0.070 1.55 1.77 8 eA C 0.008 0.014 C D 0.980 1.060 24.89 D1 0.005 -E 0.300 0.325 E1 0.240 0.280 eB NOTES:
1. Controlling Dimensions: INCH. In case of conflict between English
and Metric dimensions, the inch dimensions control.
2. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M-1982.
3. Symbols are defined in the вЂњMO Series Symbol ListвЂќ in Section 2.2
of Publication No. 95.
4. Dimensions A, A1 and L are measured with the package seated in
JEDEC seating plane gauge GS-3.
5. D, D1, and E1 dimensions do not include mold flash or protrusions.
Mold flash or protrusions shall not exceed 0.010 inch (0.25mm).
6. E and eA are measured with the leads constrained to be perpendicular to datum -C-.
7. eB and eC are measured at the lead tips with the leads unconstrained. eC must be zero or greater. ...