40 Lead Dual-In-Line Plastic Package
Package Outline Drawing (POD)
- Download », PDF, 12 Kb
Plastic Packages for Integrated Circuits
Dual-In-Line Plastic Packages (PDIP)
E40.6 (JEDEC MS-011-AC ISSUE B) N 40 LEAD DUAL-IN-LINE PLASTIC PACKAGE
AREA 1 2 3 INCHES N/2 SYMBOL
PLANE e B1 D1 A1 eC B
0.010 (0.25) M C A B S NOTES -0.250 -6.35 4 -0.39 -4 A2 0.125 0.195 3.18 4.95 -B 0.014 0.022 0.356 0.558 -C
L B1 0.030 0.070 0.77 1.77 8 eA C 0.008 0.015 0.204 0.381 -D 1.980 2.095 D1 0.005 -C eB NOTES:
1. Controlling Dimensions: INCH. In case of conflict between English
and Metric dimensions, the inch dimensions control.
2. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M-1982.
3. Symbols are defined in the вЂњMO Series Symbol ListвЂќ in Section 2.2
of Publication No. 95.
4. Dimensions A, A1 and L are measured with the package seated in
JEDEC seating plane gauge GS-3.
5. D, D1, and E1 dimensions do not include mold flash or protrusions.
Mold flash or protrusions shall not exceed 0.010 inch (0.25mm).
6. E and eA are measured with the leads constrained to be perpendicular to datum -C-.
7. eB and eC are measured at the lead tips with the leads unconstrained. eC must be zero or greater.
8. B1 maximum dimensions do not include dambar protrusions.
Dambar protrusions shall not exceed 0.010 inch (0.25mm).
9. N is the maximum number of terminal positions. ...
|Height max||6.35 mm|