Evaluation Board Microchip KSZ8061MNX-EVAL
The KSZ8061 32-QFN Evaluation Board is designed to enable functional and performance testing of the KSZ8061MNX PHY.
In addition to the KSZ8061 PHY, there is a second PHY – a KSZ8081. The KSZ8081 is a standard 10/100 Ethernet PHY. It is used here to provide a second line interface, for simple full-duplex traffic through the KSZ8061. This board is not intended for evaluation of the KSZ8081.
Configurations include: Two-PHY MII Back-to-Back, MII Loopback and MII Connector.
- Quiet-WIRE programmable EMI filter
- MII/RMII interface with MDC/MDIO management interface for register configuration
- On-chip termination resistors for the differential pairs
- LinkMD+ receive signal quality indicator
- Fast start-up and link
- Low-power design with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet support
- Ultra-Deep Sleep standby mode: CPU or signal detect activated
- Loopback modes for diagnostics
- Programmable interrupt output
- KSZ8061 PHY
- 10-Pin MDIO/MDC Header
- RXER Latch & LED
- 25MHz Clock circuit
- Reset button
- DC Power Supply
- MII Connector
- Line Connector with 3 optional configurations
- RJ-45 Connector with KSZ8081 PHY
Main Features of Kit or Board
KSZ8061MNXEVAL, KSZ8061MNX EVAL