Evaluation Kit STMicroelectronics P-NUCLEO-53L0A1
|Main Features of Kit or Board|
- I/O pins
- I2C interface
- ranging sensor
- user buttons
- user LEDs
- high-speed ADC
- high-speed DAC
The P-NUCLEO-53L0A1 is an evaluation pack that provides an introduction to the ranging and gesture detection features of the VL53L0X sensor, combined with the powerful STM32F401RE microcontroller. Evaluation Pack includes VL53L0X Expansion board (X-NUCLEO-53L0A1) and STM32F401RE Nucleo Development Board (NUCLEO-F401RE).
The VL53L0X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTMtechnology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L0X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
The STM32 Nucleo board, NUCLEO-F401RE, provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
- VL53L0X ranging and gesture detection expansion board (X-NUCLEO-53L0A1).
- 4-digit display, displaying the distance of a target from the ranging sensor
- Accurate absolute ranging distance, independent of the reflectance of the target.
- Two VL53L0X satellites
- 0.25, 0.5 and 1mm height spacers to simulate air gaps
- Cover glass
- Two 10 pin connectors for VL53L0X satellite boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector.
- NUCLEO-F401RE STM32 Nucleo board:
- STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package STM32F401RE
- Two types of extension resources
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- mbed-enabled (http://mbed.org)
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS or external source(3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
- Power management access point
- Three LEDs
- USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual Com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
- RoHS compliant.
- Basic gesture recognition application can be developed using one or two VL53L0X sensors.
- Two VL53L0X satellite boards can be connected on the X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 expansion board in order to integrate the VL53L0X in customer’s application.
- Full system SW supplied, download from www.st.com/VL53L0X in the folder “Design resources”.
- Expansion Board X-NUCLEO-53L0A1
- Development Board NUCLEO-F401RE
PNUCLEO53L0A, P NUCLEO 53L0A
You may have to register
before you can post comments and get full access to forum.