CryptoAuth XPRO-B evaluation and development kit is an add-on board to the XplainedPro evaluation platforms to support the ATSHA204A, ATAES132A, ATECC508A and ATECC608A in embedded design applications. CryptoAuth XPRO-B Pro has been developed to allow fast system prototyping within the Xplained and XplainedPro evaluation environment. This kit gives engineers, developers, and decision makers a tool to understand the device architecture and its uses for product authentication, confidential file protection, perform two-factor logons, or prevent software piracy. Complete source code for the CryptoAuthentication devices is available in ASF ( Software Framework). Schematics, Gerber files, and a bill of materials are also available.
- Multiple CryptoAuthentication devices
- ATECC508A - Symmetric/Assymetric Key storage and Cryptographic Coprocessor
- ATECC608A - Symmetric/Assymetric Key storage and Cryptographic Coprocessor with enhancements for secure boot and secure connectivity
- ATSHA204A - Symmetric Key storage and Cryptographic Coprocessor
- ATAES132A - 32 Kb High Security Serial EEPROM Memory with AES-128 Cryptographic AES-CCM engine.
- Atmel Studio Kit ID Detection circuitry
- Location for Optional XPRO extension header.
Evaluation Board Schematic Diagram
ATCRYPTOAUTHXPROB, ATCRYPTOAUTH XPRO B