HC-SR501 Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor
Arduino Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor
PIR Motion Detector
|HC-SR501 Adjust IR Pyroelectric Infrared PIR module Motion Sensor Detector Module Bracket for arduino||0,05 $|
This motion sensor module uses the LHI778 Passive Infrared Sensor and the BISS0001 IC to control how motion is detected.
The module features adjustable sensitivity that allows for a motion detection range from 3 meters to 7 meters.
The module also includes time delay adjustments and trigger selection that allow for fine tuning within your application.
HC-SR501 Pin Outs and Controls
HC-SR501 Area of Detection
The device will detect motion inside a 110 degree cone with a range of 3 to 7 meters.
Important: 3 Seconds Off After Time Delay Completes
The output of this device will go LOW (or Off) for approximately 3 seconds AFTER the time delay completes. In other words, ALL motion detection is blocked during this three second period.
- Imagine you’re in the single trigger mode (see below) and your time delay is set 5 seconds.
- The PIR will detect motion and set it high for 5 seconds.
- After five seconds, the PIR will sets its output low for about 3 seconds.
- During the three seconds, the PIR will not detect motion.
- After three seconds, the PIR will detect motion again and detected motion will once again set the output high and the output will remain on as dictated by the Time Delay adjustment and trigger mode selection.
HCSR501, HC SR501