Freescale's MPXHZ6250A and MPXHZ6400A series sensor integrates on–chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high level analog output signal and temperature compensation. The sensor packaging has been designed to provide resistance to high humidity conditions as well as common automotive media. The small form factor and reliability of on–chip integration make these Freescale pressure sensors a logical and economical choice for the system designer. The MPXHZ6250A and MPXHZ6400A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
- Resistant to High Humidity and Common Automotive Media
- Improved Accuracy at High Temperature
- 1.5% Maximum Error Over 0° to 85°C
- Ideally Suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Temperature Compensated Over –40°C to +125°C
- Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package