NVE Corporation announced the new ASR002-10E Smart Angle Sensor. The new sensor combines a unique Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) sensor element with elegant digital signal processing.
A high-speed SPI interface provides access to the sensor data, as well as user-programmable parameters:
Fast and Precise
- The ASR002-10E provides an extraordinary combination of speed and precision. Key features include:
- Factory calibrated
- 0.1 degree resolution
- Plus/minus 0.2 degree repeatability
- Robust 60 to 200 oersted magnetic field operating range
- Fast 12.5 kilosamples per second sample rate
- Flexible 2.2 volt to 3.6 volt supply range
- Low 4 milliamp typical supply current
- Wide –40 to +125 Celsius operating temperature range
- Ultraminiature 2.5 by 2.5 by 0.8 millimeter TDFN package
- The AG954-07 Evaluation Kit has everything needed to evaluate the ASR002-10E. The Kit includes:
- A USB-powered Evaluation Board
- An ASR002-10E sensor
- A diametrical magnet, indicator hand, and fixturing for the magnet
- A microcontroller connected to the sensor via SPI
- A regulated 3.3-volt supply to power the ASR002 Sensor
- A USB cable to connect the Evaluation Board to a computer
- A powerful, intuitive graphical user interface
|AG954-07E: ADT002 Rotation Sensor Evaluation Kit.
ASR002-10E Smart Magnetometers are priced at $2.22 each in 1000-piece quantities. The AG954-07E Smart Angle Sensor Evaluation Kits are priced at $195.00 each. Sensors and kits are both in stock for immediate delivery.