The input voltage range is 1.7V to 5.5V and the output voltage can be selected within a range of 1.2V to 3.6V (0.05V increments) with a high accuracy of ±1%. The series offers a low dropout voltage of 240mV (IOUT=200mA, VOUT=3.0V) and a high ripple rejection of 75dB (at 1kHz). The internal inrush current prevention circuit limits the inrush current between VIN and VOUT to 95mA or less, and thereby controls voltage fluctuations at the VIN input side. The over-current protection circuit (foldback) is included as another protective function and this activates if the output current reaches the current limit. Even if over-current occurs due to a short-circuit, for example, the foldback function limits the current to a safe 60mA (TYP.).
The small USP-4, SSOT-24, or SOT-25 package can be selected to match the application and this is an environment friendly product that complies with the EU RoHS directive and is Pb free.
XC6233 Series Features
- 200mA, high-speed LDO regulator with inrush current prevention
- Input voltage range 1.7V - 5.5V, output voltage range 1.2V - 3.6V (0.05V increments) with high accuracy of ±1%
- Low dropout voltage of 240mV (IOUT=200mA, VOUT=3.0V）
- High ripple rejection of 75dB (at 1kHz)
- Includes an over-current protection circuit and a short-circuit protection circuit